Review: Love Story, Laura Miller

14 março 2020


From the Amazon #1 best-selling author of small-town romance novels, including Butterfly Weeds and The Dream, comes Love Story, a raw and touching collection of poems and quotations about love, heartbreak, laughter and life in a small town. Find quotes from your favorite Laura Miller love stories and also discover a new, never-before-seen collection of heartfelt and romantic poems and sentiments. Accompanied by inspiring illustrations, Love Story is sure to leave a lasting mark on your heart.





I remember this day when I asked Laura if her readers could expect a new release soon. I left my question in one of her posts on Instagram, and even though I don't really remember when I asked it exactly, I do know that she said she was working on it while she replied me. 

In February, she dropped this wonderful bomb with the release of her new book. A book of poems and quotes. To be completely honest with you I wasn't expecting that. Which was good, because I got wonderfully amazed by the way Love Story was made — from the cover to every single ilustration and quotes.
 
This new collection will bring you back to every small town you have ever visited while reading Laura Miller's novels. Be ready to swoon over each and every page and to dive back in all her past books.

Sweet Home, Allandale
and all the small towns you once had a chance to visit will be brought to life again in a sort of flashback that will make your heart melt.


Livros Minha Terapia

Nenhum comentário

© LIVROS MINHA TERAPIA- TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS | Design e Programação por